This recipe is enough for about 4 people to share. Or maybe just one if you really like chocolate fondue!! Here is how I make it:
- 1 C heavy whipping cream
- 8 oz (about 1 C) chocolate, finely chopped (I like Dove dark or milk chocolate)
- 1 tsp real vanilla extract
1. Pour heavy whipping cream into a medium sauce pan over medium high heat. Heat for 2- 3 minutes.
2. Add vanilla extract and stir.
3. Add chocolate and whisk until melted an well blended, about 2 minutes.
4. Transfer to a fondue pot over a tea light candle or a small Sterno burner.
5. Start dipping!!
If you like different flavorings in your chocolate fondue, you can try mixing in different liquors, wine, or even a little espresso.