Share It

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Good Morning Live!

This morning with Tamara, Spencer and Kyle was so much fun on Good Morning Live! We talked all about cupcake push-up pops!  I'll post a link to the segment when it's up on the KIVI website.  In the meantime, here are some fun photos that my friend Holly took...

Here's Tamara Jolee, Kyle Gravlin and Spencer Blake after our segment.  I brought some of my favorite girls along to help out today... Morgan, Lauryn and Olivia.  Aren't they beautiful?



Here is me... scrambling to get some push-up pops made to display before the segment since I left them all at home!  Oops!





My lovely assistants!  I'm going to call them the Whiskettes!  :)



The girls had so much fun goofing off with Kyle and the Green Screen.  Morgan's shirt didn't show up because it was green!  Too funny!





I've got to give a shout out to Courtney Dial Whitmore.  She has an amazing blog called pizzazzerie.com and a Push-Up Pop book!  She inspired me to start making these.  We had a blast this morning.  Can't wait to do it again.  Happy first day of summer everybody!  Stay cool.

Updated:  The video of the segment is up on the KIVI TV website here...
 http://www.kivitv.com/goodmorninglive/159863445.html.

Love and blessings,

2 comments:

Dena said...

Love it my little famous friend! xoxo

Kelly said...

You are so talented! I forwarded to Rox and she said that she new when she met you that you had something special. P.s. "Fran" made my day! 0x0