There was an error in this gadget

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Prom Date Peeps...

It's prom season and I've been wanting to make these little chocolate covered "Prom Date Peeps".  Well last night my little guy Nate and I got out the chocolate, started melting...  and then everything went wrong!  It was actually quite hysterical!  Nate bounces on his yoga ball constanly because he has more energy than that Energizer Bunny.  Well he bounced into the kitchen as I was trying to make these...
He kept stealing them and getting chocolate all over himself and his yoga ball and his butt and the floor and my kitchen, etc., etc.  I think you get the picture!!

I also tried to make these little tuxedo strawberries which came out slightly better than the Peeps but still, pretty much a big mess!

Oh well, not every treat can be "Martha-worthy"!  It sure was good for a laugh though.  And this little guy really enjoyed himself!


Blessings to you!
Lori

No comments: