Share It

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Homemade Irish Cream Liquor

I just saw a recipe for Irish Cream Cupcakes that I am dying to try (will share that recipe later) and I don't have any Irish Cream.  Well it's snowing like crazy out so instead of going to get some I'll make my own!
(And yes, I do have all of these ingredients on hand) :o)

Here is my recipe:

Irish Cream Liquor

Ingredients:
  • 1 cup heavy cream
  • 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated) 
  • 1 2/3 cups Irish whiskey
  • 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules or instant espresso powder
  • 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 teaspoon almond extract
Directions:

Mix all ingredients in a blender on high for 30 seconds.  This will keep in the fridge for about a month.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Ahhhh....I think I'm going to make some of this! Yum!