Share It

Monday, March 14, 2011

Happy Pi Day! (3.14)

I love me some Pie!  My favorites are Key Lime in the summer and Apple in the fall and Chocolate Silk all year long!

Williams Sonoma posted on their Facebook Page a link with 74 pie recipes!

I am dying to try this recipe for Key Lime Pie from The Pioneer Woman!  She recently posted one for Chocolate Silk Pie that looks delish too!

I am a little under the weather today so I won't be baking any pie but will bake one sometime this week, for sure!

2 comments:

Wendy J. @ RadiantRooms.blogspot.com said...

Chocolate silk is my fav too! I am also a huge fan of my mom's apple pie. She rocks her apple pie. Can't wait to try your new recipe for key lime. Happy Pi day yesterday.

Wendy said...

Yum! Chocolate Silk is the best! Hope you feel better soon.